Saturday, July 17, 2010

My Cousin's Visitor

My mother always told me of a story of one of my cousins who had moved into an old large house in Lexington, Kentucky. Every night after the girl went to bed, she would have the ghost of a woman come out of the closet and set on the foot of her bed. This continued for several nights. The girl was of course afraid at first, but then grew use to the apparition. One night the woman came out and set on the foot of the bed, the girl ask "Can I see your baby?". Afterward, the woman got up and went back into the closet. The girl never saw the woman again.

I wonder why the woman never came back. I think that the woman might have died, giving birth to a child, possibly in that room. I think she was waiting on getting to show someone her baby. Then could move on afterward.

No comments:

Post a Comment